Charlottetowne Stables is located on 23 rolling acres.
We are less than 10 miles from uptown Charlotte, and just one exit away from I-85 and I-485, making Charlottetowne very convenient for our boarders coming from Lake Norman, Concord, Gastonia, South Charlotte and South Carolina locations.
Charlottetowne Stables amenities include:
- 12 matted, 12‘x12’, airy stalls with fans and an outdoor window
- 2 large, matted grooming stalls with hot/cold water and heated lamps
- 2 heated tack rooms with keypad entry
- 1 climate controlled feed room with keypad entry
- 14 pastures with safe fencing, water troughs and irrigation
- Separate hay and equipment storage barn
- Outdoor arena (175x100) with lights and full course of jumps
- Coming Soon!! Second outdoor arena (235x120)
- Hacking trails around the facility
- Top quality feed and forage
- Trailer parking
- Security cameras
- Owner/trainer lives on the property. Night check every night, with water, hay and blanketing, as needed.
If you would like to schedule a tour of Charlottetowne, please contact us.